Elite Financial has provided mortgage lending services to individual homebuyers, housebuilders, and real estate professionals throughout California for more than 25 years. We uphold a sterling reputation for honesty and endeavor to go above and above for every client.
Elite Financial provides a vast selection of loan solutions with the most competitive interest rates and fees. Whether you are looking to purchase a house or refinance an existing loan, our experienced mortgage professionals are committed to aiding you in deciding the sort of financing that will best meet your needs.
What is Down Payment Assistance?
Down payment assistance is a type of financial assistance that can help you pay your down payment on a home. This type of assistance is usually in the form of a grant or loan, and it can come from various sources, including the government, nonprofit organizations, and private lenders.
Down payment assistance can be a great resource for those who may not have the savings or income to cover a traditional down payment on a home. You can rely on Elite Financial as it is dedicated to fostering connections, not simply conducting business.
Who qualifies for Down Payment Assistance?
Whether you’re a high-powered executive or a first-time homebuyer on a tight budget, you should have access to the same fantastic rates and services we offer. The goal of Elite Financial Westlake Village is to have every client have such a positive experience that they can’t wait to recommend us to their friends and family.
The Process: How to get Down Payment Assistance?
Loan processing time typically decreases when you choose Elite Financial as your mortgage partner. Our mortgage experts will keep you informed at every stage of the loan application process and are available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Here’s how it works to get a loan:
Step 1: Fill Out an Application
After you’ve decided on a home and reached an agreement with the seller, filling out a loan application is the next logical step. Our website makes this a breeze, but you may contact us directly by phone or snail mail if you prefer. We will schedule a property appraisal for you at the appropriate time. With that in mind, Join Now!
Step 2: It is Completed when your Loan is Approved And Funded
A seller or a real estate agent will be appointed to handle the funding of your loan, either by your real estate agent or the seller. We’ll work with the agent and have the paperwork signed.
Our process is Fast, Efficient, and Extremely Straightforward!
Elite Financial: Professional Assistance
If you need assistance obtaining a mortgage, don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Elite Financial
Particularly if you are a first-time homebuyer, there are many factors to consider. Some helpful information is provided here to keep you on track. Since buying a home could be the single largest investment you’ve ever made, it’s crucial to work with a trustworthy team that includes a real estate agent, financial advisor, and mortgage financing expert.
Trust your real estate agent to do the following for you:
- Previewing houses allows you to quickly eliminate either too expensive or unsuitable in some other way.
- Put forth the houses that meet your criteria as you’ve established them.
- Assist you in identifying a home that represents a “good deal” and one that, depending on its characteristics (neighborhood, market attractiveness, etc.), may require a price reduction when you try to sell it.
- Do your utmost to negotiate a favorable bargain. By providing your real estate agent with a pre-qualification letter from us, they will be able to show potential lenders that you are a reliable and responsible borrower. It will significantly impact the seller and could decide between your offer and another, lesser offer.
The mortgage broker and loan officer you work with should be relied upon to do the following:
- Help you decide which loan option is appropriate for you in light of your circumstances and objectives. (Making this choice will save you hundreds of dollars in the long run.)
- Please update your real estate agent on the status of our loan. (Please note that we will never disclose your private information to anyone outside our company.)
- Find a suitable loan that fits your needs while costing you as little as possible. You’ll spend far less both initially and in the long run.
If you need Down payment assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Elite Financial.